How to Catch (and Keep) Contributors
Relationship fundraising is cost effective, the return is high, and the results can be immediate. But for it to work, you must understand why people give money. Just as different fish require different bait and equipment, different people need different approaches. This presentation explains relationship fundraising, and how to help each donor move from concern to passion to cash.
You will discover:
- Build a functioning fundraising operation
- Ask for money, even if you hate to
- Use storytelling to build personal relationships
- Build a powerful finance team
- Plan fundraising events that actually raise money